Tuesday, January 3, 2012

5x5 Fiction Issue Four Update

Wow... a huge, huge thanks to all the folks who answered my call for help regarding cover art, additional stories, and the like. Jesse Campbell has provided a smoking hot cover design and I can't be more pleased! You are going to love it!

At this point, responses have been sent out to all writers included in Issue Four. If you haven't heard back from me yet, your work will be considered for Issue Five.

Due to my hectic schedule, I was unable to release Issue Four during the holiday season. I'm really sorry. And although publication release is now slated for the second week of January, I promise it'll be worth the wait.

Get ready for another smashing issue!

4 comments:

  1. Well, now I can't wait to see the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, second week in January is almost here! woot woot! hope its as good as it was hyped!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the cover, either! Happy New Year, Angel.

    ReplyDelete