Thursday, June 2, 2011

5x5 Fiction Submissions are Officially Closed…BUT…

5x5 Fiction submissions are officially closed, BUT as I won’t begin editing ISSUE TWO until this weekend, I am willing to consider submissions until midnight June 3rd. That means if you missed the deadline, it now has been extended until this Friday. That gives you 2 more days to create a masterpiece! But don't forget to read the guidelines.

This also means that at some time next week acceptances and rejections will be sent out.

For those curious, I rarely read any of the submissions prior to the deadline close. This allows me to review the entire body work individually and as a collective. Usually, this increases the chance I’ll accept a writer’s work.

Of course, this also increases the chance I won’t have enough accepted submissions for the latest issue. Hmm, I’ll cross that bridge as it comes.

I’ll continue to keep you posted.

-Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment